June was a very busy month for me so I was thrilled when I looked back and saw I’d read 7 books. 4 of these were from
my TBR (which I’m carrying over into July) and the other 3 were audiobooks. A slightly disappointing month for ratings though with just one 4 star read.
1. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas (Throne of Glass #4) ★★★★☆
2. Andorra Pett and the Oort Cloud Cafe by Richard Dee* ★★★☆☆
3. Bird Box by Josh Malerman ★★★★★
4. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte ★★★★☆
5. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables #1) ★★★☆☆
6. A Spell in the Country by Heide Goody and Iain Grant* ★★★★☆
*I received a copy of this book to take part in the Blog Tour (coming February)
Follow me: GoodReads | Twitter | Instagram
Reviews and tagged author: charlotte eyre, author: heide goody, author: iain grant, author: josh malerman, author: lm montgomery, author: richard dee, author: sarah j maas, book: a spell in the country, book: andorra pett and the oort cloud cafe, book: anne of green gables, book: bird box, book: jane eyre, book: queen of shadows, wrap up on .
February 4, 2018 5 Comments
I will be posting reviews for most of these in the future
1. Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust ★★★★☆
2. Our Endless Numbered Days by Claire Fuller ★★★★☆
3. The Keeper of Lost Things by Ruth Hogan ★★★★☆
4. Hortense and the Shadow by Natalia O’Hara and Lauren O’Hara ★★★★☆
I received this via NetGalley and the publisher Puffin/Penguin Random House. Full review
5. Doctor Who: The Dangerous Book of Monsters by Justin Richards ★★★☆☆
6. Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit ★★★☆☆
wrap up and tagged author: claire fuller, author: justin richards, author: lauren o'hara, author: melissa bashardoust, author: natalia o'hara, author: rebecca solnit, author: ruth hogan, book: doctor who the dangerous book of monsters, book: girls made of snow and glass, book: hortense and the shadow, book: men explain things to me, book: our endless numbered days, book: the keeper of lost things, doctor who, wrap up on .
December 3, 2017
Leave a comment