June was a very busy month for me so I was thrilled when I looked back and saw I’d read 7 books. 4 of these were from my TBR (which I’m carrying over into July) and the other 3 were audiobooks. A slightly disappointing month for ratings though with just one 4 star read.
1. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas (Throne of Glass #4) ★★★★☆
2. Andorra Pett and the Oort Cloud Cafe by Richard Dee* ★★★☆☆
3. Bird Box by Josh Malerman ★★★★★
4. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte ★★★★☆
5. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables #1) ★★★☆☆
6. A Spell in the Country by Heide Goody and Iain Grant* ★★★★☆
*I received a copy of this book to take part in the Blog Tour (coming February)