I will be posting full reviews for most of these in the future
1. The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware ★★★☆☆
This was a fairly average thriller. Not bad, but not amazing.
2. Uprooted by Naomi Novik ★★★☆☆
This kicked off with a strong start, but it did feel like there was a lot going on. I think I maybe would have enjoyed it more if it had been split into 2 books.
3. Death in the Stars by Frances Brody (Kate Shackleton #9) ★★★1/2
A fun cosy crime novel, set in the 1920s. My post on the blog tour is coming on Wednesday! (I was sent a copy of this book for free in exchange for an honest review)
4. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen ★★★☆☆
I’ve found the I’m just starting to get annoyed by characters in Austen novels! I did enjoy the story though.
5. Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian by Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #5) ★★★★☆
I never read this series when I was younger, and I’ve been loving making up for that! This was a great ending to the series. I’ll definitely be picking up more from Rick Riordan.
6. The Elite by Kiera Kass (The Selection #2) ★★★☆☆
I’m having a lot of fun reading this series. It’s complete fluff but it’s addictive. I did start to get a bit annoyed with some of the characters in this one though.
7. The Vile Village by Lemony Snicket (A Series of Unfortunate Events #7) ★★★☆☆
If you’ve never picked up this series, it a really fun read. While the premise of each book is broadly the same, each story feels fresh and has its own twist.