It’s time to review how my reading is going this year!
My overall target this year was 75 books, and I’m well on track to meet that.
- 49% standalones
- 53% adult fiction
- 49% written by women
- 53% new-to-me authors
So I’ve been pretty even with these so far!
I’ve given out 5 stars 3 times so far, including one reread:
2017 TBR Progress
At the beginning of the year I created a TBR
Out of 18 books on the original list I’ve read 8, so I’m nearly half way through. Much better than I thought!
- A Gathering of Shadows
- Winter – Such a fantastic end to the series
- Day 21 – I’ve also already picked up the sequel Homecoming
- The ABC Murders
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
- The Raven Boys – Why did I wait so long??
- Odd Thomas
- Pretty Little Liars
- Days of Blood and Starlight
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters
- Glass Sword
- Queen of Shadows
- Assassin’s Quest
- Anansi Boy’s
- The Final Empire
- Three Dark Crowns
- The Crane Wife – But I did read The Rest of Us Just live here, also by Patrick Ness. No I’m not too annoyed at myself for this