Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
After seeing this topic on a few different blogs, I had to take part myself. Across book blogs we often seen a lot of the same books. This is such a good way to share some books we enjoyed which people may have missed.
I have ordered these from least amount of ratings on Goodreads.
- The Other Eight by Joseph R. Lallo (65 ratings)
- This is a fantastic alternative super hero story which I highly recommend.
- The Informant by Susan Wilkins (151 ratings)
- This is a great novel following a young woman from a crime family and a police woman working on bringing the family down. The sequel, The Mourner, is even better.
- Free-Wrench by Joseph R. Lallo (249 ratings)
- The second Lallo novel on the list. This is a steampunk novel following a young girl from an isolated island. When her mother falls ill she blags her way onto a steamship to try and find a cure.
- Death Notice by Todd Ritter (280 ratings)
- A killer is on the loose in a small town in Pennsylvania, and the local newspaper has is receiving the obituaries before the victims were killed. If you like gory crime, definitely check this out.
- The Immortals by Tracy Hickman (559 ratings)
- Set in an alternative 2010, where disease has ravaged the United States causing the government to quarantine sufferers in concentration style camps.
- The Wrong Man by David Ellis (766 ratings)
- A homeless man is arrested on suspicion of murder. With evidence stacking up against him, his lawyer believes in his innocence and now has to prove it.
- The Girl on the Landing by Paul Torday (1,472 ratings)
- Elizabeth thinks she knows her husband of 10-years well. But on holiday in Ireland he begins to change after seeing a mysterious girl on the landing.
- We Know by Gregg Hurwitz (1,526 ratings)
- Nick thinks he has moved on from the events of 20 years ago. But then a SWAT team bursts into his flat. A terrorist as gained control of a nuclear reactor and Nick is the only person he’ll talk to.
- The Silent Stars Go By by Dan Abnett (1,775 ratings)
- There were plenty of Doctor Who novels I could include on here, but this is my favourite (featuring the Eleventh Doctor, Amy Pond and Rory Williams)
- Locked In by Kerry Wilkinson (1,799 ratings)
- The first book in a great crime series set in Manchester, following DS Jessica Daniel